M-Tech suspension.

My '94 E34 525i SE had M-Tech suspension fitted by a BMW dealer shortly before I baught it. I have the bill, but it doesn't list what was actually changed.
Apart from the obvious, like springs and shocks, I'd be interested to know what else would have been changed. I assume there are other parts that go to make up the M-Tech suspension package. Possibly modified suspension arms to cater for the lower ride hight. Different links etc? IIRC, without checking, the conversion cost around 1200, so it sounds like some serious changes were made. Even taking into account BMW dealer prices. :-) Mike.