M-Tech suspension.

My '94 E34 525i SE had M-Tech suspension fitted by a BMW dealer shortly before I baught it. I have the bill, but it doesn't list what was actually changed. Apart from the obvious, like springs and shocks, I'd be interested to know what else would have been changed. I assume there are other parts that go to make up the M-Tech suspension package. Possibly modified suspension arms to cater for the lower ride hight. Different links etc? IIRC, without checking, the conversion cost around £1200, so it sounds like some serious changes were made. Even taking into account BMW dealer prices. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G