M5 Sedan

Page 2 of 2
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-19495/biturbo.htm

Thanks Joe. I have never even seen one of those. Indeed this is the first time I have read or heard about this model. Some of the write up seems a bit strange unless BMW use different model spec is different countries as in the UK a 535i is a V8. Never the less it is a truly impressive car and way beyond anything I could ever afford:-( jack
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

    [...]
To find them on autotrader:
Make -> BMW Model -> ALPINA
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:45:28 +0100, Alistair J Murray

Thanks I will do that. However it is going to be a long time before I can afford one I reckon. But I can dream;-) pete
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:45:28 +0100, Alistair J Murray

I have just had a peek as there is no way I could afford anything worthwhile and all I could find was a 250bhp M reg jobbie. I think when the time comes to upgrade I will go for a 540 Tourer but that will not be for quite a while as yet. me