M50 520i intake manifold same as 525i?

There's a 520i 34 breaking near me and I have my eye on it's intake manifold to upgrade my 328i. The 520i and 525i manifolds have different part numbers, but I'm wondering if there's much difference?

Well for a start the 520 is a 2000cc engine and the 525 has a 2500cc engine so there might just be a size difference and both might be slightly smaller than your 328 with a 2800cc engine.
What exactly are you trying to UPDATE by fitting a inlet manifold from a smaller engine or rather what do you hope to achieve by doing this?
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

The M52 intake manifold flows about two thirds the air mass of the earlier M50. Fitting an M50 manifold to an M52 with a big bore throttle body and remap can boost power from 193bhp to 230-240!
the 520i and 525i manifolds LOOK the same, but have different part numbers. Hence my question.

it out. Can't be too dissimilar as I used an E34 525 exhaust manifold on my 520 with no problems.
JB