M50B20 vs M50B25 intake manifolds, is there a difference?

I see lots of used/cheap M50 2.0 manifolds on ebay. they have a different part number to the 2.5 but I'm wondering what the difference is (if any)?
Looking at doing the M52/M50 swap at some point on my 328i. Also interested in hearing from those who've done this.

I'd be very interested too. I know of an M50 2.0L in a breakers near here but again I'm not sure of the differences between that and the 2.5L manifold. Please post the info if you do find out. Cheers, JB