M62 cylinder heads

I have 2 cylinder heads (bank one and two) for an M62 engine. These heads came off an E38 about 7 years ago and have been stored in my garage ever since. The vehicle they came off of bent a rod and had the complete engine replaced, they only have 1000 miles on them and they are complete. Cams, valves, cam gears, chains, rocker covers, timing covers. Even have the spark plugs. I also have a head for an M42, came off a E36, 318i. same condition, all parts. I need to get rid of these heads as I need to raise some cash to fix my Volvo that blew the timing belt...I am a BMW Tech but I drive a Volvo. I would love a BMW but can't afford them. Although Volvo ain't much cheaper. Anyway I am located in Michigan, if anyone is interested send me a line.

Hugh Wilson.

Reply to
five40i

H i