M68 wheels offset for 325ci

will the offset for the rear OEM M68 type wheels fit a 2003 325ci? I'm assuming they would , but wanted to make sure of the offset....I have a good offer to get a set but couldnt find the offset number for these
wheels.
Thanks.
What car do the wheels belong to?

2001 330ci

Should fit without a problem.
On 5/9/07 11:01 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com,

OEM M68 or M Contours, in 17"? trying to decide which would be better for a '03 325ci....I have 2 offers, a set of contours with new Kuhmo's for $875 shipped, or a set of M68's for about $775 + shipping, with the fronts having recent Michelin Pilots and the back having 50% tread left....both sets are in mint condition...

Screw the tires, you really don't care about the rubber, and you are not buying the rubber. You care about the rim style and size. Period.
The rims will be with you forever, but the rubber will wear out if it isn't already. The tires are okay, and perhaps you will need to pay for them, but your desicion to buy a set of rims should be based on the rims alone, the tires are secondary.

I'm going to put General UHP's on them anyway
which style looks good though, m contours or the m68 double spoke? I'm leaning towards the contours just because there is more 'meat' on the wheel....and will help protect my brakes from debris

They should fit.
I just had a 330Ci in my driveway, and I compared the fender openings to my neighbors 325Ci -- both E46 cars, like yours and your donor -- and it looks like a good fit to me.
The fronts take the 225/45 and the rears take a 245/40.