Manual for 1991 318is

I can't seem to find the manual that I want. Bently's E30 deal only covers to 1990, and then picks the 318is up in '92. I don't know which is better
to get, the one that covers the proper body style or the one that convers my engine. I imagine there must be another option that I have not considered. Thanks.
Matt

I have both the E30 and E36 Bentley manuals, indeed, the 91 318is falls into a hole for coverage. Haynes doesn't cover the M42 at all. I've never understood why Bentley doesn't just put the M42 engine section of the E36 manual as an appendix in the E30 manual.
Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine 91 318is

You need the Haynes E36 manual for that, it does a decent job on the M42.