Manuals for 1985 635csi

All, What is the group's recommendation for manuals and schematics for this German model? We have the Bentley 5-series manual, is there anything else?
jd

the Bentley would be a good choice. Since the car is an older E24, you may also want to look into BMW Mobile Tradition as I believe it has a CD service manual. Check your local dealer. I recall it was a very reasonable price. Good Luck!

OK, it appears Bav Auto sells the BMW Mobile Tradition E24 6 Series repair CD for $90, here's a pic:
http://www.bavauto.com/assets/imglib500/01560030285.jpg
"From BMW's Mobile Traditions comes this repair manual on CD-ROM, based on the factory training guide for BMW service technicians. It contains step-by-step repair procedures for all 6 series. Easy-to- follow text and detailed illustrations. An invaluable resource for any 6 series owner! Requires a minimum of Windows 95 NT 4.0. Please note, electrical schematics are not included on this CD ROM"
FYI, unless BMW updated it, the E24 CD sucks. It has a ton of errors in it, leaving great blanks in the information. We used to sell it but got too many complaints.
Brett Anderson KMS

Good stuff! Wiring PDFs.
http://hosting.data.bg/bmw/BMW/E-Books/E24/Wiring%20Diagrams%20-%20E24%20 (19 83%20to%201989%206%20Series)/
Bill in Omaha '86 535i