master key

we have 325 touring on a g reg with only the copy key how can i obtain the master as the lock has been turned so that the immobiliser is off

golfmadkev wrote:

Any dealer should be able to order a replacement master key upon presentation of proof of ownership and the car's VIN.
I'm not sure what year the G reg is, but a master key for my '97 325TDS Touring cost me about EUR 17.
Thanks very much you have been most helpful.