Math problem

You have two exes and there's only one free monkey on craigslist. Which kid gets the monkey?

On 6/22/2006 11:34 AM, Richard Sexton went clickity-clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:

Let me guess: You're in espionage and this is a coded message to your handler, right?
--
It is better to be a mouse in a cat's mouth than a man in a lawyer's
hands. - Spanish Proverb

No, those are disguised as BMW repair messages. See the free ads in Berlin.
I was thinking Bobo would make a great name.
Richard Sexton wrote:

Easy, Neither. Kids, monkeys and exes don't mix.
--
-Fred W