Memory Mirrors Malfunction

My e46 coupe passenger side mirror has started to malfunction. I reverse into the garage every evening and noticed the last 2 mornings that I have to move the passenger mirror back from the auto tilting position with the control on the door. Pressing the memory function button doesn't do it although it puts the seat and drivers mirror back to the memorised position. It auto tilts when revese is selected but doesn't return when reverse is disengaged. Also it doesn't respond to the memory button. The left/right selector switch is always in the drivers position.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Richard Spare