Memphis SQR88

Hi folks,
Does anyone have a user handbook for the above radio/cassette that they will copy for me or let me borrow for a couple of days to copy myself?
I've just bought one to replace the gawd-awful Sanyo unit currently in my car but don't have any instructions or details. I'm happy to make a donation to someone's beer fund or a charity of their choice in return.
Here's hoping :-)
--
Regards

Steve G

Why not try the manufacturer's web site?
<http://www.blaupunktusa.com/BlaupunktUSA/Support/Manuals.htm
Only problem is the "Memphis" model there is not shown as an SQR88...
-Fred W
Malt_Hound wrote:

Cheers for that Fred, I'll have a trawl later. I had tried the Blaupunkt Europe site ... never thought about the USA one.
--
Regards

Steve G