Muffler on 1981 320

Hi all. The muffler on my '81 BMW 320is is hanging and not secured to the bottom of the car. It rattles and is driving me crazy. It sounds like my car is going to fall apart. I bought a new exhaust hanger kit
from bavauto.com thinking that maybe my old muffler strap had a piece that rusted off or something. The new one looks the same. I cannot for the life of me figure out how the muffler is secured to the frame of the car. The kit also came with a few rubber O-rings and other parts. Is there a picture on the internet anywhere of how the muffler is secured? I just can't figure it out. I have the factory shop manuals and I didn't a picture in there of how the exhaust is put together. The Haynes manual I have too doesn't offer any information either. Thankss
Here is the illustration from RealOEM for the 320is.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=AK95&mospidG259&btnr _0135&hg&fg
It's not that great of a picture and they don't go all the way back to '81 but the setup is very similar to my '84 318i and '91 318is. The muffler should be hanging from a big rubber doughnut (part 11 in picture) that loops around the metal fitting on the muffler extension.

Thanks for the picture. It was close enough that I think I figured it out (I hope). I guess I'll find out if the muffler falls down again the next time i drive.