My 2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi

I'm buying a new car and want to sell this:
2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD Sedan 4D for $32000
Check out the details at:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/482782004.html
Please forward this to anyone who is interested in a great deal!
thats what i paid for that exact car. so far very pleased
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

message
I like the car as well. I bought it for a ex-girlfriend. I'm thinking of getting the new X5.
All good things need to come to an end. The car was much better!