My 525i

Hey guys......
I just bought a new system for my 525i. I was wondering if there were any other 525i or BMW owners out there that have pictures of their
systems. I don't want to copy anyone but I'am curious to see what others have done.
New Purchases:

I really couldn't make up my mind on the deck so I just bought it anyway. I might even sell it for a better Eclipse deck if I run across one. Anyone selling a better one? I thought about doing the install myself but i decided if I wanted a good clean job done on it, I'll take it to the pro's.
I was told by a friend to not even use the rear speakers. Should I? Any sugestions on how to make this really sound clean and clear?
I appreciate any help you can throw my way.
Thanks
Dave