My OBC II doesn't go "Bong"

I've just got myself a '96 E36 325 TDS with OBC II. I've never had an OBCII before, but I think I'm using it correctly.
I set a limit of 40mph, the limit light is on, I accelerate over the
limit and the limit LED starts fashing, but it does't make any sound, I thought it should go "Bong"
Where should I look for the disconnected, or broken Bonger?