name and make of rim?

One of the rims on my car broke (hit a pothole in the dark) and I am looking for a replacement.

Can anyone identify the make and name of the rim from the following picture?

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
BBO

People post rims on eBay all of the time. Do a search for E36 OEM RIMS. You can also input the rim diameter if you want to narrow the search results, i.e; E36 17 INCH OEM RIMS.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

What BMW is this on OEM?

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

Reply to
BBO

This not an OEM rim, and the rim is on a '87 BMW 325i cab.

Cheers,

Reply to
BBO