name and make of rim?

One of the rims on my car broke (hit a pothole in the dark) and I am looking for a replacement.
Can anyone identify the make and name of the rim from the following picture?
http://home.no.net/azoth/felg.jpg
Thanks in advance,
--
BBO, DoD#2101

People post rims on eBay all of the time. Do a search for E36 <or whatever>OEM RIMS. You can also input the rim diameter if you want to narrow the search results, i.e; E36 17 INCH OEM RIMS.

What BMW is this on OEM?
-Branden

Branden Nelsen wrote:

> What BMW is this on OEM?
This not an OEM rim, and the rim is on a '87 BMW 325i cab.
Cheers,
--
BBO, DoD#2101

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> People post rims on eBay all of the time. Do a search for E36 <or > whatever>OEM RIMS. You can also input the rim diameter if you want to > narrow the search results, i.e; E36 17 INCH OEM RIMS.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.
--
BBO, DoD#2101