Navigation BMW X5 2003

Hello,
can someone say me which navigation (Europe) is arranged for BMW X5 of 2003? Thanks in advance, Jane

I suspect English isn't your first language, but I don't understand the question. The BMW navigation for a 2003 should be the DVD based MKIV (mark 4). It is in my 2003 M3 and 2003 540iT.
The DVDs come from Navteq (www.navteq.com) and can be bought from them online.
What is your specific question?
Tom
http://www.x5world.com /