Navteq 2007.2 CDs (8 disc set) navigation

I bought the 2007.2 CDs for my 528, I only needed the 2 for the East Coast - if anyone is interested in the others, reply back with the CD# and an
offer...
Check Navteq.com to make sure they will work in your car.
thanks, BMW Guy
> GUEST wrote: > I bought the 2007.2 CDs for my 528, I only needed the 2 for the East Coast > - if anyone is interested in the others, reply back with the CD# and an > offer... > > Check Navteq.com to make sure they will work in your car. > > thanks, > BMW Guy
I'm new to the forum and just saw your post. Are any of these CD's still available? I'm interested in disk 7 and maybe 5 and 6, too.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark, still need these? Let me know...
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth-dot-net.no-spam.invalid (Wife's 530i) wrote in