Navteq 2007.2 CDs (8 disc set) navigation

I bought the 2007.2 CDs for my 528, I only needed the 2 for the East Coast

- if anyone is interested in the others, reply back with the CD# and an offer...

Check Navteq.com to make sure they will work in your car.

thanks, BMW Guy

Reply to
BMW Guy

I'm new to the forum and just saw your post. Are any of these CD's still available? I'm interested in disk 7 and maybe

5 and 6, too.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to