Need a new windshield, pricing is quite varied

Northern Virginia
Most price quotes installed are around $530, but WINDSHIELD.NET is $320.
Anybody dealt with WINDSHIELD.NET before?

do you have a rain sensor??

On 18 Feb, 05:31, "SharkmanBMW" <sharkmanbmw at gmail dot com> wrote:

I got one with a rain sensor and heated lower section for about $200 recently, and fitted it myself. Other quotes went as high as $1300 fitted.

Do BMW use heated windscreens now?
--
*Preserve wildlife - Go pickle a squirrel*

I have the rain sensor. My big concern is ensuring it's OEM glass. I'm no glass expert, so how do you know if they are lying about that?
Thursday I have an appointment with Royal Glass. I got a recommendation from the guy that does other work on my car that Royal uses OEM glass. They did ask about the rain sensor as part of the $330 quote.

An OEM windshield will have the BMW logo etched on the glass in the same place it is on your car.