Need a used complet navi sistem for my 525d from 2001

I Need a used complet navi sistem for my 525d from 2001

Why not go to the store and get an aftermarket nav system? It has to be as good, and is probably better.

If you wait long enough someone will steal one to order for you :-) Otherwise plenty of individually but probably still stolen bits for sale on Ebay, most people get there retrofit parts that way, I did
petrus wrote:

Keith wrote:

..but it's still cheaper (unless you find an old Mk1 system), and you'll get a better product, if you go aftermarket.