need help, on my 318i 95 (FAN)

need help, on my 318i 95, i have 2 fans, one connect to the radiator, and theirs another one infront of that, what does that do? and also, mines not working so what should i do to make it work or see or should
be looking at. is their a plug for the second fan in front?
I've all ready checked the fuses (small ones not the big chunky ones, but i dont think thats it)

The electric one should run continuously with A/C in operation. Otherwise only come on when a thermostat calls for it. It's very common for the fan motor itself to fail.
--
*All men are idiots, and I married their King.

On 27 Jan 2007 00:47:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'll second that -- Known failure point A/C condenser fan in front of rad. It get all the SHIT first.
Sir Hugh of Bognor
my car always over heats though im trying to pin point it, my and my car feels like everytime i start it, it has a new battery, takes a while to get it going so what do i do?
On 27 Jan 2007 10:57:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you have A/C and it don't work have a look at the pump clutch. When mine disintegrated last autumn it gave the impression of a flat battery as it tried to lock the engine via the drive belts.
Sir Hugh of Bognor