need part 733i

I need the crankshaft hub for 84 733i. This the part that the crankshaft pulley and damper bolt onto and the key fit into. It is odd that this part
broke in the car but it has and I am having trouble finding one outside of the dealer. I would appreciate any help. Larry
I have several in stock
Can't imagine how yours failed, but give me a call and we'll see what we can do for you.
Brett Anderson KMS - Koala Motorsport 440 564 7574 Cleveland Ohio 44072 USA