Need recommendation for convertible top replacement in Los Angeles

As the subject line says, my 1995 325ic convertible needs a new top. Can anyone recommend me a shop (of which they have actual, first hand experience) in the West side of Los Angeles, or in the San Fernando valley?
I want somewhere cheap but trustworthy.
Dan

Don't we all...
--