New 3 series?

Do you know when will introduce the new 3 series? Thanks

they just released the 7th.. so next is the 5th in a year or 2 and then the 3rd...
--
Jean-Yves.

BMW have announced a small redesign of the 3 series. Will be on sale here from this moment on, delevery will start soon...
Erik
323i e36 coupe

BMW traditionally uses a 7 year cycle, so 2012 or 2013 should have a re-designed 3 series.
As Erik pointed out, the 3 will be "refreshed" for 2009. Slight changes to the hood and a change to the tail lights in the sedan (thank God) among other, less subtle, things.
The 335d *should* also be available.
The coupe & convertible are supposed to remain unchanged.
joe_tide wrote:

A noticable improvement, IMO. I never liked the E90 sedan's front-end, with the "flat-lined" upper section of the kidneys... This brings the sedan more in line with the coupe, which is a good thing.

I agree completely.
I would not buy a new 3 series until they got the tail lights straightened out. I don't usually care much what a car looks like or what color it is (as long as it isn't blue), but those tail lights were butt ugly and a deal breaker with me.
The best description I have heard of the E90's design was "awkward".

And a somewhat revamped iDrive/Navigation system.
Tom K.

My order for a 330d MSport is in.
0-62 in 6,1 secs.
can't wait. :) -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.maytrees.co.uk
They just got done introducing the E90 and E92 3 Series cars.