New BMW Looks

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "David Haggas"

    It's the same in the US - I don't know what the other poster is talking about.     epbrown -- 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Add pictures here
✖

Pretty simple, really. Our 2005 E46 convertible with the Performance Package has the M3 front end, sans the fender louvres. The grille, and all body work below and surrounding the fog lamps is identical on the PP and M3.
http://news.bmwboard.com/news/images/2004/3series_performancepackage_0001.jpg
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/05/bmwm3cp05_01.jpg
Slightly different headlights, but you get the picture.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "David Haggas"

If I understand you correctly, then the answer is no. Our Performance Package has the M3 front-end. Our SP has the lesser model front-end.
The look is why my wife wanted it. She-who-must-be-obeyed, and all that. <g>
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@user.net haute in die Tasten:

Seems a little bit unfair to me: comparing the looks of a convertible with performance pack to a sedan without;-) IMHO the 2 door coupé is the most beautiful E60 (nevertheless it looks to fat).
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
✖
haute in die Tasten:

The E60 is the 5th gen 5 series. It's ugly, but there's no coupe.
R / John
Add pictures here
✖

I'll add to my original. **ANY** E46 looks better than an E90.
IMO.
Add pictures here
✖

IMHO these days ended with the introduction of the E46. IMHO this car simply looks fat.
Frank (BMW E30 Convertible)

Citroen - Made in Trance
✖
Frank Kemper wrote:

I've always thought this too. It's the visual effect from the way the rear fenders curve in at the back. Much prefer the more 'squared off' effect on the E36.
Now with the new E60 and E90, it's the 'turned up at the corners' headlights and taillights - looks as if the cars were "frightened by something'
Another Frank
Add pictures here
✖