New BMW Owner

Hello group,
I've been lurking for a couple days and figure I'd say hello. Last week I picked up my first BMW, a 2003 330Ci (Topaz Blue), and so far am very
happy with it. I do have a couple quick questions, the car came with the premium package but not the sports package and I was wondering what the widest tire I could fit on the stock rims are (currently has 205's). Also the model is lacking a CD changer; I've seen sites which claim to offer a plugin solution to add a CD changer to the factory stereo. Fortunately neither of these issues are major nor pressing (it was certified pre-owned and the dealer put on new tires), but it's stuff that will probably be good to know in the future. Any other recommendations, things to check, etc. would be appreciated.
Thanks, ~Nick
Check out www.dtmpower.net, they have a lot of good threads on upgrading and other great information about your e46.
Another good site is www.tirerack.com You can call them and their CS/tech guys are always good.