New car and email.

Well I have changed my email address to go along with my new car selection. I picked up the 2006 330i earlier this week. I LOVE it. I feel that it is a better car than my old Z4. It doesn't make sense that something $10k cheaper can be better, but I guess convertables are alway more. It is a bigger heavier car (I'm sure you all now that), but it handles just as well. At least for how aggressive I drive. Boy does it move; and the ride is so much smoother I don't even notice until looking down at the speedo. :) (this could be a bad thing). Overall the 330i is a more refined, more solid vehicle and with the new 3.0 (255 vs. 225) engine can hold its own with the Z4. I'm am happy with my choice. My wife even likes it better and she is very particular about things.

Reply to
Keith Kratochvil

Not to mention it has more room for your golf clubs ...

Reply to
J Strickland

Yeah but not such fun on a sunny day. :o)

Reply to
Xtra News