New Generation BMW Turbo Engine Mods like 328i,528i 2.0t or 5.0 t

Hi Guys, so far new models can not be ECU flashed, so we have solution our MAX devices can gain up to 30hp to 90hp
Contact for 5.0i turbo and 4.0i turbo engines
Also you can visit my ebay store amazon : ( product link shortened)¡KGI2XQGXJY7F&merchant¡KGI2XQGXJY7F&redirect=true