Newbie looking for first steps in right direction

Page 2 of 2

Very many thanks Nate. GREAT information!
Best, Jamie
N Williamson wrote:

They're pretty predictable..

Brett Anderson made these up.. lemme Google it..
http://www.koalamotorsport.com/parts-home.asp
There'ya go. Might be worth doing this even if it's been welded up. The metal didn't get any stronger.

I think twice that is unrealistic (although that might be the value you put on it..) Twice that puts you into a nice older E39 - which as good as the E34 is - is a whole bunch better car - probably the best car BMW ever made (and noted as the "best car ever tested" by Consumer's Reports for whatever that's worth...)

Thank you.

I agree it's unrealistic but that's what I'd want to have. Aside from an odd love feeling I have for the car, there's a lot of sentimental value to it which translates into nothing $$$-wise to anyone but me.
Thanks for the info.
Nate
--
Why is it all the sensors seeking intelligent
life are pointed away from earth?

In the UK, E28s are a rare sight due to rust in the main. E34s seem better protected. If the boot size isn't a problem - the E34 one is very much smaller due to the 'proper' rear suspension - the E34 is a better car to drive in the 'ordinary' models. It's also IMHO the most handsome of all common BMWs.
--
*I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant

Bike? I have two. Well, had two. I sold the road bike for a Porter Cable 7424, pads and polish. I kept the 95 Cannondale mountain bike for days under 105F here in Tejas.
LOL