Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.

Ken

yes but what are those large chrome bits sticking out front and back ??????

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Sort of curious that it appears to have a Pennsylvania license plate, but is being offered for sale in South Carolina.

Reply to
joe_tide

you're correct...it was worth the look I'm amazed when I see cars of this age in this condition

Reply to
hands