noise coming from back wheel

when i build up speed a thump like noise comes from (i think ) my back wheel. It sounds like i have a flat tyre and the faster i go the lounder it gets, i paid out for new back tyres hoping that would solve it but has not.

Reply to
coretta123

Dragging brake caliper or a bad wheel bearing? Badly adjusted handbrake?

Reply to
John Burns

That was expensive troubleshooting (unless you really needed new tires). Why not brinbg it around for a look by a "qualified" mechanic? I'll be the 1/2 hour labor diagnostic would be cheaper than the next part you throw at it.

Reply to
Fred W

What car?

Reply to