Noise Rattle on Passenger Side of 2005 325i Sedan

My car is one year old (and is a dream to drive), yet it's developed an annoying noise or rattle. Whenever I go over bumps, I hear something loose
on the passenger side door (or maybe columns separating the doors). Any suggestions of how to find and fix this? Thanks, Rene
Rene wrote:

Yes. Make sure the seat belt is on the seat and not hitting the door post. (No, I'm not kidding!)
JRE

Or that the passenger window isn't open causing the buckle to vibrate against the door (that one drove me nuts for a week!)
Tom
Try lowering or highering the door hinge adjustment - sounds like the door catch is misaligned?
If it's brand new and less than a year old it's still going to have the warranty on it. I'd quiz the dealers first before you start messing around with stuff.