Number 5 cyl problem in my E28 520i...

I have a 1984 e28 520i with 220.000 kms and I have problem with the number five cyl. When I take out the the spark, this it is covered with oil. The CO2 reading of the car is 1,4 % and the HC is 450 ppm.
The compression of the cyl. is 150 psi and the others cyls. is betwen 175 and 180 psi.
Any of you have a similar problem? what happen? Is the rings? What can I do without overhaul? A ring change?
I only use a Liqui Moly oil and change it each 5000 kms.
Regards, and sorry for my English, I live in Chile...
9 out of 10 it's the head gasket, but in the same time check carefully the cylinder head...
good luck

1.- Revisa regulacin de vlvulas. Sera el ideal que perdieras compresin solo por eso. 2.- Antes de medir la compresin echa una gota de aceite en el cilindro que est con problemas. Si sube, son los anillos. 3.- Podran ser tambin los retenes de vlvula pero lo dudo.
Suerte y cuenta cmo te fue.
--
Don Corleone
Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3 negro