NWCE did it again, now a car/boat battery with 2X to 3X Energy

What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the
only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy battery by mail, any way I didn't think they can boost voltage to 13.7 volt. This is what I was looking for long time ago. This product can eliminate large capacitor. Two in one, it's amazing!
http://www.nwcustomenergies.com/gen%20page7.html

I've read some rubbish in my day but this takes some beating...
--
*Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject

You *read* it. Why, it was obviously tripe from the first line and a half?
And you reposted the link . . .

I glanced at it. Most spam on here has nothing to do with motoring. So thought it worth a look.

Did I? Just shows how observant you are...
--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Sorry, I think I might have been spending too much time on uk.rec.motorcycles which has a very low tolerance for spam.
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 00:33:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

LOL. He wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition..

"Ye canna change the laws of physics" - Scotty
My Firefix blocked access.
This person has spammed the Mercedes NG as well.
DAS
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling' --

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:39:55 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
IIRC, it says something similar in my BMW owners manual!!

Oh yes in the bit about the ABS...