OBC bulbs keeping blowing...

The OBC bulbs on my 1992 525i only last about 3 weeks or so, then burn out. I purchased the last 3 at the dealership. The display is nice and bright
before they burn out. Any idea on why this is happening or how to fix? Thanks!
Scott wrote:

Are you sure that you are getting the correct bulbs?
--
-Fred W

Malt_Hound > wrote:

Looks like it should be BMW part number 65 81 1 374 495 and there are four of them in there.
--
-Fred W