Odometer discrepancy

Page 3 of 3

Thanks. Swapping a 2006 335d for a 2005 M3 (E46). My question was partly to enquire whether signing a memorandum of agreement amounts to 'doing the deal' and if I can get out of it if further information comes to light that wasn't available during the signing of the deal.
Regards,
Vijay
if you are SURE about the discrepancies regarding mileage , that in itself would null and void ANY contract or agreement that you have signed . a thorough inspection is a MUST ! if you " do the deal " and accept the problem with the mileage issue , i seriously doubt that the seller would be responsible for ANY future situations . i have an M3 ( E46 ) and they are an awesome car . good luck , D.