Odometer discrepancy

I am not disagreeing with your cases. I am just saying the first prosection (AFAIK), a few weeks after implementation, was the case I cited, i.e. for weighing and pricing in lb. Do disprove if you have the evidence.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Yes, I think we are talking about the same things. UK weights/prices: metric is mandatory, non-metric can be alongside. Failure to use metric is illegal. USA weights/prices: non-metric is mandatory, metric can be alongside. Failure to use non-metric is illegal.

Reply to
pat.norton