OK..so E 46 M3 Factory Nav is not as good as aftermkt..which is a suitable sub?

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:42:37 -0700, "Floyd Rogers"

No, *REAL MEN* do lath and plaster, using hand-hewn laths, and plaster made in their own lime kilns.
--
Dan.

Real men use a 21" minitor in the original box in the trunk as a benchmark.
Floyd Rogers wrote:

I'm guessing they must have been more like 3'x4' - "plasterboard" as it's called over here. I did also get a 3m length of counter-top/worktop in too. ...but I cut it in half first :-) Now I also have a crapbox load lugging car for all that kind fo stuff.

Yeah, chicks really dig that KLATTA KLATTA KLATTA KLATTA KLATTA KLATTA..
:-)
Hi all!!! thanks for all of the replies and the comedy relief too...(i could use it) well i wont be doing this for a few months now, as i am still looking I wont be fully ready till then too... I WILL take a test ride in one before i plunk down greenies and become a member of the book of the month club(once again) almost 5 year without a loan it's time... and besides i have been in suvee's for that time i would like some thing different I have been travelinng(not long trips 200 mi round trip) and i'm sick of doing it in my 4 runner or my chevy frailblazer they are fine for going to the hunting cabin or fishing or towing the boat to the local lake.. I have always wanted a M.... So i think i shall have one. Dammit i'm 41 no wife(dont want one either) and no GF but i could do with one of those.. thanks for the all the replies Gig On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:59:59 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) wrote:

You need a yard full of old cool 80's cars to "restore". Quick before the female factor gets in the way again.
Works for me.
Gig wrote: Dammit i'm 41 no

My friends tease me sometimes about buying a "pulling" car but on the whole the M3 attracts interest from the middle-age managers in their lowly 330s and young boys (does Foley drive an M3?). Some women think it's too flash but I did give a biker-chick a ride in it and she pretty much creamed herself :-)
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Here here. I don't understand why, in so many German cars, that the more powerful motor has to come with a stiffer suspension. As an option, fine, but IMO BMW's "sport" suspension is plenty tight already.
HAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY!!! I too have always wondered why the suspension is always tight in bmw's thanks for the replies

Be patient. It took me about a month to find the perfect one. I'm in Orlando and found it in Cary, NC. Flew up, drove it and drove it home.
I wanted the Nav and SMG in a convertible, in the 2003 range, at the right price.
Love it :)
Tom

Thanks for the reassurance!! that is what i want to do.... My former boss did the same thing with his porsche he wanted a 90's model car but he wanted it with THIS feature and not THAT feature. he wanted it with THIS color and not THAT color... took him close to a year after flying all over the place he finally found one- he did what you did flew out and rove it back home... I will do the same...... thanks