Older BMW's

I test drove a 2001 330Ci the other day and liked it quite a bit except that I just know that I'll never get used to that low window. Noticed that most newer cars today seem to have quite low windows as compared, for example
to my '89 300e MB that has great visibility. I remember my old 2002 also had great visibility..... which years of the 3 series still had nice size large windows?
cheers, guenter
snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote in

get another 2002.. to hell with those new heavy slugs with no visibility!!
E30s mid 80s to 1992 (3 in some cases)...