Overflowing washer bottle

I think I may have posted this query before but I still have't got to the bottom of this yet so I'll try again. I have a 1988 320i tourer that under the bonnet has two washer bottles side by side, one large
that says 'water' and one small that says 'concentrate'. When I fill the larger of the two bottles up and use the windscreen washers the small bottle fills up with the fluid and eventually starts to overflow.The two bottles have pumps on them which I have tried swapping over but to no avail. I have re-tube the system with new pipe thinking that there may be a blockage somewhere.. to no avail. I was posted a link to a site that had a diagram for this system showing all the pipes but this did'nt help as it was correct anyway. Does anyone else have a 320 with this arrangment of two bottles and if so do they have any bother like mine? P.S. There is a seperate washer bottle for the rear wash/wipe at the rear of the car.
Borosteve.

Aha! You actually posted a different query.
You have a blockage at the nozzles and missing / failed one way valves, so you are pumping fluid from one to the other. That or you have bojed the plumbing!

I changed the one way valve when I re-plumbed it.The nosels all work fine, even on the headlight washers...
Borosteve.

Fit another one.