overheating

can anyone help had head gasket done on my 320i 1994 about a month ago they replaced rad, thermostat, waterpump ever since i have had nothing but problems, seem to be able to do about 100 miles then plays up when
i pop the bonnet to have a look the right hand side of rad and top hose is warm but left hand side and bottom hose is cold to make it driveable i have to bleed by the roadside, def doesnt seem like its losing water can anyone help
If you're not loosing water, and one side of the radiator is hot and the other cool -- you're not circulating water. If you're sure that the system is properly bled, you may want to replace the thermostat (again) -- I had a bad one from BMW...
On 26 May 2006 02:35:32 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"