owner and service manuals

hello , i'm in need of the owner and service manuals for a 2001 M3 . anyone have a clue ? TIA , dick

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:26:34 -0400, D. wrote:

Google: 2001 bmw m3 owners manual .pdf
--
"Remain calm, we're here to protect you!"

thank you Ivan . dick

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:37:28 -0400, D. wrote:

No prob. Apparently all the BMW manuals are out there in pdf format. That's awfully nice of them.
--
"Remain calm, we're here to protect you!"

The dealership, or eBay for the Owner's Manual Set.
The service manual of choice is from Robert Bentley Publishers. You can get one at Barnes & Noble.

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=b305&subject=4