Owner Manuals

Where's a good, reasonable place to get an owner manual for a 1996 750IL? Thanx

Owners manual or service manual ? When I think of the owners manual I think of the publications you get when you purchase a new BMW. I don't know if that's what your looking for. For a service manual try bimmerzone.com. Joe

Contact Brett Anderson he has a variety of owner's manual and although doesn't list the one you seek, he may be able to get it:
http://www.koalamotorsport.com/products.asp?id=1
Good Luck!

When all else fails, go to your dealer.