Owners Handbook - E32

Having just collected my first BMW - a 1991 E32 730i - I'm in need of an owners handbook ... I really want to know how everything should work.
Does anyone know the best place to get one? I've already searched eBay
with no success. Can anyone tell me the ISBN number?
All assistance really appreciated ;-)
--
Regards

Steve G