Owners instruction manual e36

Anybody know of a source for the e36 owners instruction manual, preferably in the UK?

<<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
<<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
Try eBay. Search for E36 OWNERS MANUAL.
I just tried it and got 18 hits.

sadly, none of which are in the UK, which was my preference.
<<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
<<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
That's OK, there is mail these days, and anything you need from any part of the world will be delivered right your doorstep.
Try again, UK sources come up from time to time. I don't know if there is an eBay site that caters specifically to Europe or not.

Would that be the book you can buy from a BMW dealer for around 5? At least, that's how much I paid for my E36 owner's manual last year from Sytners in Solihull.
Dan