Oxygen, Lamda sensor 525i

Oxygen sensor on a '94 525iSE ? I know it's fitted on the top of the exhaust pipe, just in front of the cat, but I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how easy is it to change
without needing to get underneath until I actually get round to fitting it. TIA. Mike.
Its not difficult to change, but you'll need to "get underneath" to do it. For more see here:
http://www.bmwe34.net/e34main/maintenance/gen_maintenance/o2_sensor.htm

I had realised that. :-) I haven't baught the sensor yet, but with the information you've given I only need to "get underneath" just the once to fit it. Thanks for the information and the helpful link. Regards. Mike.
It's a little tricky to get at as it's on the top of the pipe. Easier if you drop the exhaust (two rubber hangers and a couple clamps on the sides of the muffler).