pa soft error decoding

Hi, I am an owner of PA soft 1.3.6 (bought on ebay) i scanned my friend car and had some error in LCM and ews modul, but errors are in some codes
for example in EWS modul i have error number 15, and in LCM modul i have
error code 23
do you know where can I find explanations of those codes, or some list?
thank you all in advance
best regards
--
Raven
remove NOSPAM from mail

Hallo Raven, I'm in your exact situation with P.A. Soft 1.3.6, with an error number 14 on the SRS module. I'm googleing all around to find a list of error codes, but nothing... did you find any solution?
damon