Paint sticker

Hello, Need help from you BMW gurus. Near the engine is a sticker with the paint colour on it. My 633CSI has been damaged, it reads "Aub?????? BMW, topusbraun metallic"
Can anyone tell me what is missing. Regards, Serco Australia

Serco wrote:

It is actuall Auben????

Serco via CarKB.com wrote:

Topas Brown Metallic, color code 013.
http://bmwccbc.org/resources/teile/farben.html
lj
Lemuel Johnson wrote:

Lemuel, Thank you but what is missing Auben????? BMW The sticker is damaged Regards Serco

"Auslackierung" Just means 'paint'. Very literally translated, it's, 'exterior' (aus) 'lacquer' (lackierung). -- C.R. Krieger (Knows the difference)