Paint sticker

Hello, Need help from you BMW gurus. Near the engine is a sticker with the paint colour on it. My 633CSI has been damaged, it reads "Aub?????? BMW, topusbraun metallic" Can anyone tell me what is missing. Regards, Serco Australia

Reply to
Serco via CarKB.com

It is actuall Auben????

Reply to
Serco via CarKB.com

Topas Brown Metallic, color code 013.

lj

Reply to
Lemuel Johnson

Lemuel, Thank you but what is missing Auben????? BMW The sticker is damaged Regards Serco

Reply to
Serco via CarKB.com

"Auslackierung" Just means 'paint'. Very literally translated, it's, 'exterior' (aus) 'lacquer' (lackierung).

-- C.R. Krieger (Knows the difference)

Reply to
E28 Guy©