Parking Light in 320i?

Khe, Germany, April 21st 05 - Dear colleagues,
seems I am too dumb: I cannot find the little light bulb in the parking light in my 320i (year: 1998). The only thing I know: it does not shine
anymore :-(
What I _have_ found is the location of the brights and the dimmlight...
Any help is welcome,
Tilo - Tilo Gockel gockel2000 at ira dot uka dot de // remove the 2k