Parts

I have a pre 9/82 633CSi and I am having a heck of a time finding suspension parts. Any help would be appreciated. Rev. Ron Luras

This is the E12-based E24, so I would refer you to the First Fives group at http://www.firstfives.org/ as well as any active E24 group you can find. Roadfly has one at http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e24 /
Good luck. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)